Participating the online class discussions for GRS is just like interacting on any other blog, it’s surprisingly easy. To ensure things go smoothly, it helps to have your web browser updated regularly. Here’s how to get started:
- From the Homepage, hover over Current Students and select Discussion.
- Scroll through the recent postings to see which discussion you would like to participate in.
- Enter the password given out in class.
- In the lower right corner of each post there is an icon for Comments. Select this icon. You will have to login with your subscriber CSL information in order to comment.
- Read what your classmates are writing and respond with your perspective being courteous, respectful and succinct as always. Don’t forget to click Submit!
- It may take a day or so for your comment to appear, especially if this is your first time posting. If your post doesn’t appear on the blog after a few days, contact Alisha (firstname.lastname@example.org).